CUET Phase 2 UG Exam 2022 (Updated) Out Now
CUET Phase 2 UG Exam 2022 (Updated)
CUET has become the second-biggest entrance exam with 14.9 lakh registrations. The exam was conducted on 4 August. The first shift of the CUET phase 2 UG exam was canceled at several centers, and the second was canceled at all 489 centers. This has caused trouble for students who were sent back from exam centers.
Due to technical glitches during the CUET phase 2 exam, the CUET fresh window has opened for students who could not appear for the exam between 4 August 2022 to 6 August 2022. The CUET is held for admission to undergraduate courses in central universities at 489 centers in over 250 cities across India and nine cities abroad. Candidates can sit for the undergraduate (UG) exam on fresh dates per the details.
CUET Exam Notification:
The notification released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) included all the essential information about the exam, including the registration dates, exam dates, and other important dates to be followed. Candidates must go through the CUET official website to learn all about CUET notification and further details to stay updated.
Below is a tabular representation of the CUET exam notification:
|CUET 2022 Phase 1||15 July 2022 to 20 July 2022|
|CUET 2022 Phase 2||24 August 2022 to 28 August 2022|
|Date of Examination||15.07.2022, 16.07.2022, 19.07.2022, 20.07.2022 and 04.08.2022, 05.08.2022, 06.08.2022, 07.08.2022, 08.08.2022, 10.08.2022|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Slot||Slot 1 Slot 2|
|Timing of Examination||9:00 AM – 12:15 PM 3:00 PM – 6:45 PM|
|Duration of Examination||195 minutes 225 minutes|
|Entry in the Examination Centre/Hall/Room, frisking, biometric Registration/ record of manual attendance by Invigilator, document verification/cross-checking of Admit Card, signature, and photo match to be completed by Invigilator, etc. Instructions by the Invigilator(s)||7:00 AM– 8:30 AM 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM|
8:30 AM – 8:50 AM 2:30 PM – 2:50 PM
|Candidates log in to read instructions||8:50 AM 2:50 PM|
|Test Commences||9:00 AM 3:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||As per the timing given in the Admit Card|
|Answer Keys||Fourth week of August|
|Result||The first week of September|
CUET: Exam Pattern
The CUET 2022 consists of three sections:
- General Test
The detailed exam pattern is described below. Candidates can go through these details and prepare accordingly.
|Subjects||No. of questions to be attempted||Marks per question||Duration|
|Language (any one of the 13 languages opted in Section IA)||40 out of 50||5||45 minutes per Language|
|Language(any one of the 20 languages opted in Section IB )||40 out of 50||5||45 minutes per Language|
|Domain-Specific Subjects (Max 2 Subjects)||40 out of 50||5||45 minutes per subject (Max duration can be up to 90 minutes for 2 subjects)|
|General Test||60 out of 75||5||60 minutes|
Through the CUET syllabus, students will know what topics to expect in the examination and can manage the time accordingly during their preparation.
The CUET syllabus 2022 is divided into four major sections for all the UG programs.
CUET Syllabus includes topics of the graduation level.
Section 1A: English, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, Hindi and Kannada.
Section 1B: Spanish, German, Nepali, French, Persian, Italian, Arabic, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Konkani, Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, Manipuri, Santhali, Tibetan, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese.
Candidates can choose any one language from Section 1A and Section 1B. The language test will be based on Literary Aptitude, RC and Vocabulary.
Section 2: The domain section has 27 subjects. Out of these 27 subjects, candidates can choose any 6 based on their stream and college/university of choice. The questions will be MCQ type.
Section 3: The General Test includes General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning and Logical and Analytical Reasoning. The questions will be Multiple Choice Types.
CUET Previous Year Question Paper
The Central University of Rajasthan will conduct the Common Entrance Test. CUET Previous Year Question Papers help measure your strengths and weaknesses, making a better preparation strategy. The students can predict the expected questions that could be asked in the upcoming CUET Exam.
Candidates can also download the CUET Previous Year Question Paper Pdf from our website or the official CUET website. All the information related to the exam can be analyzed through these previous year’s papers.
Importance of solving CUET Previous Year Question Paper
It is vital to solve the previous year’s question papers as they give a fair idea of the questions asked in the exam. Some questions can also repeat in the next year, and thus it increases the chances of scoring more.
Below is the importance of solving these papers. Candidates must go through the given details to know the importance of solving the previous year’s papers.
- Solving the previous year’s papers will provide an idea of the questions expected on the exam day. Candidates can get familiar with the exam pattern and solve the questions without being anxious.
- CUET Previous Year Question Papers are available both offline and online. Candidates can access them according to their preferences. They can also solve these tests without going to the centers. Therefore it becomes easy to practice anywhere, anytime, according to what suits you.
- Solving these papers daily increases the speed of solving different questions. They help to analyze where you need to spend more time on a particular section and less on another. Students can plan how much time to spend on each section to complete the paper on time.
- You can implement different strategies while solving CUET’s previous year’s question paper and use the best during the exam. Candidates get a chance to strategize well for the exam day. These strategies can help them crack the exam and score high.
- When you solve enough papers, you will know the actual difficulty level of the exam. Experiencing the pressure while solving these tests will help the candidates get familiarized with the real exam environment. Candidates get less anxious as they get an idea of what could be asked in the exam and can attempt the questions stress-free.