A Brief Project Management Software Cost Analysis—Wrike Pricing vs Smartsheet Pricing
The most common type of practice is to have a team of employees work on a project together. Wrike allows employees to stay in touch and keeps everyone aware of the project’s progress. Other practices include teams divided into different parts and work weeks set up in a way that everyone is working on a project subtask. These practices allow for more deliberative work and a more hands-on approach to project management.
With modern technology, project management practices are becoming more and more sophisticated. This change is causing many people to ask how the practice is changing and what are the latest trends. While the practice of project management is still mostly the same, business teams are now using assistive tools such as advanced software systems.
These modern project management software tools provide a set of powerful features. Therefore, they enable teams to do more in less time and eliminate the need for too much manual effort. Moreover, business organizations can track projects and employee performances through such software systems. They can also access features such as resource allocation, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analytics.
In this article, we compare the cost of two industry-leading project management software applications—Wrike pricing vs Smartsheet pricing.
What is Wrike Software?
Wrike is a project management and collaboration software tool. It allows corporate teams to plan, organize, and oversee projects in real-time. It is a cloud-based platform that assists teams in improving the results of their projects by streamlining the project management process. Teams may assign projects to team members, add notes and attachments, establish deadlines, and track progress with ease using Wrike. Users can also access thorough reports on the performance of their teams and the status of their projects. Microsoft Office, GSuite, Slack, Dropbox, and other well-known productivity programs also integrate seamlessly with the software.
Key Benefits of Using Wrike Software
Wrike provides the tools and resources teams need to complete tasks more quickly. Created to make team communication simpler and more effective, it offers the following benefits:
- Collaboration: Wrike enables team members to share comments, documents, and feedback within a single platform
- Task management: The software provides an intuitive task management system that makes it easy to assign tasks, set deadlines, and track progress
- Project management: The tool allows users to easily create and manage projects, assign tasks, and track overall progress in real-time
- Reports and dashboards: Wrike software includes an array of customizable reports and dashboards to track project progress and performance
- Automation: Wrike’s automation features make it easy to automate routine tasks and ensure the timely completion of projects
- Integrations: The software system integrates with popular third-party tools such as Slack, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Security: Wrike implements industry-leading security measures to ensure user data is secure and private
What is Smartsheet Software?
A cloud-based project management and teamwork tool, Smartsheet assists teams in efficiently and effectively planning and managing their projects. Users can design their workspaces, collaborate in real-time, and monitor project progress. Powerful automation options provided by the program help in streamlining workflows, reducing manual activities, and enhancing project outcomes. Teams can make smarter decisions with Smartsheet’s powerful reporting and analytics features.
Key Benefits of Using Smartsheet Software
All sizes of businesses, from start-ups to established corporations, can use Smartsheet software, which provides the following advantages:
- Streamlined collaboration: Smartsheet allows teams to easily collaborate on projects in real-time
- Enhanced visibility: The tool offers a range of viewing options and reports to give teams better visibility into projects
- Automation: Smartsheet automates repetitive tasks and processes, freeing up team members to focus on other priority tasks, which makes them more productive
- Data management: Users can track, store and share data across teams
- Customizable workflows: Smartsheet allows teams to create custom workflows and processes that best fit their needs
- Mobile access: The software application is available on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices—allowing teams to stay productive wherever they are
- Secure: Smartsheet is secure and offers rigorous data protection and access control measures
Many users have positively rated the software for its real-time capabilities such as collaboration, managing, and reporting. Similarly, users like the automation features and the software’s ease of use. Meanwhile, some users also believe that the add-ons are overpriced, Smartsheet has certain limited features, and there are some integration issues.
Also Recommend : mangaowl alternative
Wrike Pricing vs Smartsheet Pricing—A Brief Comparison
Wrike software offers a free plan for up to 5 users, as well as Professional and Business plans. The Professional plan costs $9.80 per user per month, billed annually, while the Business plan costs $24.80 per user per month, billed annually. Both plans offer unlimited projects, tasks, and storage.
Smartsheet software offers a free plan for up to 5 users, as well as Standard, Plus, and Enterprise plans. The Standard plan costs $14.95 per user per month, billed annually, the Plus plan costs $24.95 per user per month, billed annually, and the Enterprise plan costs $49.95 per user per month, billed annually. All plans offer unlimited projects, tasks, and storage.
Comparing Wrike pricing vs Smartsheet pricing, we find that the starting price of the former is more affordable if considering the annual billing method. Meanwhile, both offer a free plan that includes 5 users and unlimited tasks, projects, and storage.
Ultimately, the project management software system you choose is not going to only depend on the price factor. In addition to your budgetary limitations, you must also assess the unique requirements of your team. The chosen software will be more affordable in the long run if it is well-suited for your team’s project management needs as you will avoid correctional costs.
To learn more about Wrike, Smartsheet, and other project management software systems, visit Software Finder.